UPDATED: APRIL 29, 2020
HINSDALE RV RESORT & CAMPGROUND COVID-19 POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
There is no greater priority than keeping our team members and you, our valued guests, safe and healthy this season.
In addition to asking that you follow all CDC, federal, state and local guidelines, we are implementing the following policies and procedures to help protect our collective health:
– Bathhouse, playground, basketball court, store, laundry room, and recreational hall will be closed until further notice.
– Only one bathhouse will be open and limited to 2 people at any one time.
– Campers MUST adhere to social distancing of 6 feet or more when moving through the campground.
– Please limit group gatherings to 6 people or less.
– No outside visitors to campsites will be allowed until further notice (there are no exceptions to this rule).
– Payment in full must be made prior to your arrival. This must be done with a debit or credit card over the phone or via email. Provide the office staff with your license plate number at the time of payment.
– Please call the office (603-336-6240) when you pull into the campground. A member of our staff will bring your car pass and check-in information out to you.
– A drop box will be conveniently located outside the office. Please drop your car pass into the box on your way out. This will let us know that your site is vacant and ready to be cleaned.
These policies and procedures are subject to change at any time due to the nature and spread of the virus. Please check back here for updates.
Anyone who does not comply with the policies and procedures detailed above or doesn’t adhere to COVID-19 regulatory requirements by national, state or local authorities will be asked to leave.
Please remember, all of the above policies and procedures are being done to protect our collective health and safety. As restrictions are lifted and new guidelines are provided, we are hopeful that more amenities can be made available.
Thank you for your cooperation and support.